Masters in Management in Ireland
Are you aspiring to become a strategic leader of tomorrow with the best Masters degree?
Are you concerned about the lack of business or management knowledge in your undergrad degree?
Then doing an Masters in Management in Ireland would be your cherry-pick!
As Indian students, you are either determined or pressured to settle down with an overseas degree in the short run. This one-year full-time course for Masters in Management in Ireland will aid you in this journey.
Are you aware that top-tier B schools produce graduates who earn at least 50% more than average ranking schools?
MSc in Management in Ireland allows you to study in one such university since all the Irish universities are ranked among the top 5% globally.
Still not satisfied?
Let us pen down the top 10 statistics that make your mind BLOW to pursue Masters in Management in Ireland
Table of Contents
Why Study Masters in Management in Ireland? Top 10 Stats that won’t fail to AMAZE you
1. In the QS World University Rankings, Ireland has two universities ranked among the top 50 for Management studies.
2. In the QS World University Rankings, Ireland has 1 Business School ranked among the top 100 – 150 for Management studies.
3. Some Ireland Universities like UCD have internship opportunities for their management students as part of their curriculum. This is your big bite of the cake from a career perspective.
4. Ireland is a hub of top-tier corporate companies. Many of the world’s leading corporations have their European headquarters in Ireland. This opens ample job opportunities since they all look for highly trained graduates.
5. Ireland has a dedicated framework, the National Framework of Qualification, that provides information on the Ireland education system. Here, all qualifications are quality assured. In essence, you can be confident in the college and course you have chosen.
6. According to HEA, the average weekly salary of PG students graduating from top Irish universities falls between EURO 579 to EURO 1110.
7. The country is home to some of the most renowned companies in the world.
8. September 2021 graduate management job vacancy reports – 338 jobs in Ireland via LinkedIn, 219 jobs via indeed, and 155 jobs via Jobseeker Ireland.
9. The full-time duration of MSc in Management in Ireland universities is one year. In contrast, the course of this study is longer in other countries such as the US, Australia, and Canada.
10. You have two years stay back option in Ireland after you complete your Master’s degree.
Top Universities for Masters in Management in Ireland in 2022
Types of Courses in Masters in Management in Ireland
If you think a year of break would help you get back into a more robust workforce, then this is for you. By being a full-time student, you can complete courses for Masters in Management in Ireland in one year. There are exemptions to some courses, as shown in the table above.
Only one course does not fall under this category. University College Cork’s MSc Management in Information and Managerial Accounting Systems program requires 15 months to complete.
Are you a student who wants to work while doing a Masters in Management in Ireland?
Let us alleviate your worries. Masters in Management in Ireland also comes with part-time opportunities. A two years part-time option is open for a majority of these courses by the Irish universities. For more information, please speak to one of our education counselors.
Requirements to study Masters in Management in Ireland for Indian Students
Other Requirements that come in handy during your Application Process
You may want to prepare the following list of items to ease your application. Please note, these requirements are based on some university protocols. Not all universities demand them. Nevertheless, it is advisable to know and prepare for this before applying.
- University applications require a 500-750 word personal statement
- Sometimes you need to submit your GMAT score during the selection process (required for MSc in Accountancy and Financial Management, UCD)
- You might be asked to appear for an interview before the admission (required for Trinity College and MSc in International Management, UCD)
- Your curriculum vitae
- University applicants would need at least two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts and original documents All academic documents (10th, 12th, and UG certificates)
- Any other document that can support your application process
- Passport copy
- IELTS or PTE or TOFEL
- Work experience letter or offer letter if have
Please note, some universities might ask for 3years or 5years of relevant work experience. This depends on the MiM course you select or if your UG score doesn’t hit up the minimum criteria.
Cost of studying Masters in Management in Ireland for Indian Students
The significant part that makes up your cost of studying Masters in Management in Ireland is the university fees. We have covered this in detail, where we talked about the different course types of Masters in Management in Ireland. On average, an MSc course in Ireland would cost you Rs 14,60,000 (EURO 17,000).
But an overseas education cost doesn’t stop with this. There are other lesser expensive but yet mandatory tickets you should consider,
- A ‘D’ type student visa that costs you Rs 5160
- At rock bottom, an international student in Ireland would spend Rs 6,00,000 per year on living costs. To qualify for a student visa, you must show proof of funding of EURO 10000 to cover your living expenses. Sarem education wants to give you better advice on this. It is always good to show an account balance of EURO 12,000
- Please note: The new update on funding proof of EURO 10,000 has not been updated on the other websites. This includes the Irish embassy website as well
- The average flight charge to Ireland from India is Rs 30,000
- Medical Insurance will cost you EURO 150 approximately
Scholarships to Study Masters in Management in Ireland
As an international student in Ireland, you get a minimum scholarship of EURO 2000 based on your profile on a first-come, first-serve basis. This amount may vary with the university you get enrolled in. At the apex, as an international student, you can get a scholarship of up to EURO 4000.
Government of Ireland International Education Scholarships by HEA is offered to 60 candidates annually. This allows a student to get a scholarship of EURO 10,000 or waive the full tuition fees, whichever is minimum.
Career Prospects after Masters in Management in Ireland
Eventually, Ireland is a hub of global companies. Several big-league companies like Google, Airbnb, Facebook, and others have their European headquarters in Ireland.
The Irish Times has listed the top companies in Ireland that recruit graduates from the country.
- Arthur Cox
- Central Bank
- Bord Bia
Salary scale for graduates after MSc Management in Ireland that you should not miss knowing
Do you know the average base pay for Graduate Managers in Ireland is EURO 44,815/per year?
The job search in Ireland would be easier if you had two to three years of relevant work experience before you graduated. The average salary of people in this category might vary between EURO 40,000 and 60,000 annually. Whereas, a fresher salary can fall between the range of EURO 26,000 to 35,000 annually.
Source: Higher Education Authority of Ireland
Most-Liked Job Roles by Graduates after Masters in Management in Ireland
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Ireland good for MSc in Management Studies?
Yes. Ireland is the best and cost-effective country for an international student to MSc in Management. To mention, all the universities in Ireland have been ranked among the top 5% globally. University College Dublin ranked #3 on Financial Times’ list of top management masters universities.
2. Is Masters in Management in Ireland worth it?
If you are a person with less or no knowledge in business but aspire to be one, then MSc in Management is the best pick. This fast-track-based course equips you with all the knowledge that gets you ready for future innovation and entrepreneurship.
3. Which Management course is best in Ireland?
There are some management courses for MSc in Management in Ireland that remain popular among students. MSc in Project Management, MSc in Supply Chain Management, MSc in Human Resource Management, MSc in Technology Management, MSc in Financial Risk Management, MSc in Business Management are to name a few.
4. Is GMAT required for Masters in Management in Ireland?
GMAT is not a mandatory requirement to do your Masters in Management in Ireland. But some universities ask for your GMAT score during their application process. Hence, it is always advisable to have this score in hand to stay ahead of the competition.
5. Do Indian students get jobs after their Masters in Management in Ireland?
Yes is an obvious answer to this question. Almost 60% of Ireland’s graduates get placed before their graduation. Most universities have a dedicated system to assist their pupils in their career paths. Some even open up internship options that strongly support a future permanent role and expose them to Ireland’s work culture.
How Sarem Education Can Help You?
Doing a Masters in Management in Ireland would be a dream decision for many Indian students. Ireland is packed with scads of benefits for Indian students to pick this as their study destination.
As a study in Ireland consultants, we offer honest reliable information to push students towards their Masters dreams.
We offer the following services to pursue Masters in Ireland for Indian students:
Perks of signing up:
- Free unlimited consultation
- Free service in the University application process
- Shrinks your pain in visa processing with our expertise as we have 100% Visa Approval Service
- Assist you in securing a part-time job in Ireland
- A free Lyca sim to ease your travel communication
- 100% Covid updated university information
- Help with LORs and SOPs
- Helping you to connect with alumni from various Irish universities